Last Updated: February 14, 2014
1. Types of Information We Collect
• Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us when you create your account. Such personal information consists of: your name, email address, zip code, title, organization, birthday, LinkedIn page, and also your optional responses to questions about your interests and mobile phone numbers (“Personal Information”).
2. How We Use Personal Information and AA Data
We use Personal Information and AA Data to:
• Build, operate and improve our Site and the Services;
• Provide you with promotional offers for our Services;
• Evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you;
• Perform user analytics; analyze user preferences and trends;
• Provide customer support;
• Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, such as news, special offers, announcements and marketing materials;
• Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Administer surveys, contests or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners; and
• Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, analytics, fraud prevention, or to comply with the law.
3. When and Why We Disclose Personal Information or AA Data
We may share AA Data with third parties, unless it is combined with Personal Information, in which case the previous paragraph applies.
4. Your Choices
You can limit the information you provide to us by not answering the optional questions on the account sign up page HERE. We will retain your information only for as long as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
5. Security of Personal Information
We employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information and we continuously strive to protect your information and privacy as much as we can. But be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
6. Third Party Analytics
Weleet.co is not directed at children under the age of 13, and does not consciously collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. We request that all Weleet users be at least 18 years old.